Enterprise Management solutions from AT&T are designed to optimize the efficiency and availability of network services and mission applications. Enterprise Management process tools, implemented throughout your IT organization, can help your agency:
- Increase automation to reduce workload, transform to a predictive environment, and effectively measure performance
- Improve asset and configuration management
- Increase end-user satisfaction
AT&T pioneered enterprise management and, as a global leader, creates new enterprise management technologies, operational processes and best practices and drives the requirements for industry standards. Modular, scalable enterprise management solutions from AT&T adapt to your needs, allowing you to:
- Start small or start with the full range of capabilities and scale over time
- Implement standards-based interfaces and industry/ITIL best practices that ease transitions to address future requirements
- Incrementally add capabilities as resources, requirements and success permit
- Supplement part or all of the implementation, operation, sustaining engineering and lifecycle maintenance with AT&T Professional Services
Count on AT&T Government Solutions to help your mission succeed!
AT&T has many years of experience managing our own complex global enterprise and those of many Fortune 500 companies and Federal Government agencies. By applying our expertise gained “in-house” to your needs, we can provide dedicated solutions and managed services within classified or sensitive environments and deliver custom implementations of both AT&T Enterprise Orchestrator and commercial off-the-shelf (COTS)-only enterprise management products.
AT&T Enterprise Orchestrator® - build, deploy, customize.
AT&T has integrated best-in-class marketplace tools using customization and automation to provide a comprehensive integrated system that can be quickly deployed yielding significant cost savings from not having to design a system from scratch. This system provides integrated ticketing, incident management, problem management, performance management, and configuration management built on top of an enterprise-class Configuration Management Database (CMDB).
AT&T can also help to reduce operational costs by managing your remote enterprise equipment from one of our world-class Global Client Support Centers (GCSC). Our systems, led by the award-winning Integrated Global Enterprise Management System (iGEMS) platform, provide 24X7 surveillance of your critical infrastructure. In light of today’s budget challenges, let AT&T take the burden of monitoring and managing your networks so your personnel can focus on more pressing mission needs.