Voice & Video
Reach out and touch the world. Manage your government communications network on a local, national and international scale with AT&T. Choose the voice services you need from our winning portfolio:
- Voice Over IP (VOIP)
- Local Voice
- Long Distance
- International Voice
- Audio Conferencing
- Mobility Solutions
The AT&T Voice Services Advantage
- Competitive pricing and exclusive government discounts
- Nation’s fastest 3G network for your mobile communications*
- Call using internationally enabled phones in 190 countries on 6 continents
- Rollover® lets you keep unused monthly minutes
- Feature-rich, reliable solutions support high-volume calling or more basic, cost-effective local calling
- Fully integrated solutions offer a single bill, contract and commitment across a comprehensive portfolio of services
- Unlimited local and nationwide long distance calling plans available
- Integrated voice and data access features dynamic bandwidth allocation over a single transport facility
- 61.6 million wirelines in service
- Global reach to over 240 countries
- Extensive Toll-Free portfolio – advanced capabilities help agencies deliver a superior calling experience
*3G not available in all markets
More than ever before, it is critical for government agencies to focus on implementing efficiencies in order to enhance productivity and reduce cycle times. And there are few services today that are as uniquely qualified to support this objective as video conferencing. AT&T Video Conferencing Services offer a cost-effective and timesaving method of virtual "face-to-face" communications no matter how geographically dispersed the participants.
Our Video Conferencing Services support multi-point calls at several bandwidths and work with equipment that is H.320 Standards compatible.
We offer three high-quality video-bridging service types to meet the diverse needs of your end user community for collaborative meetings, training sessions, and presentations:
- Video-on-Demand (Reservationless): allows users to self-launch an ad hoc video call via a Web interface without making a reservation in advance
- Standard Video Bridging Service (Reservation Based): enables multiple locations to connect with different technology or user expertise
- Executive Video Conferencing: provides a dedicated Conference Producer that is assigned to each individual video conference to manage the call set-up, monitor the bridge activity, and provide assistance during the video conference. Whether it's a slide presentation you want AT&T to run for you, or the controlling of screen layouts on your behalf, the Conference Producer takes care of the technology so that you may focus on running your meeting. Executive Video Conferencing Service is ideal for those high-profile meetings that require a special touch.
AT&T Video Conferencing Services provide secure, reliable, and cost-effective solutions to address:
- Budgetary constraints: With a recovering economy, along with reduced or restricted travel budgets, it may not be feasible to fly people to in-person meetings.
- National emergencies and terrorism: agencies may not want their personnel to travel, but they must still conduct business with remote offices, partners or vendors
- Remote employees: As the number of virtual and telecommuting workers increases, videoconferencing connects those workers without the expense of bringing them to the office, all the while enhancing efficiency and productivity.
- Recurring meetings: For agencies with large field staffs, AT&T Videoconferencing Services ensure that personnel out in the field can participate face-to-face in important recurring meetings.
Find Us Fast
Reach your AT&T Account Representative.
Reach your AT&T Mobility Representative.
Sign up for Signature Program
Networking Exchange Blog
Subscribe to news on tech trends
Already a member? Sign In
Awards & Recognition
See what we've accomplished