Advancements in mobile technology are dramatically changing the way you work, within and beyond your office sites. Agencies can benefit from highly secure solutions that optimize operations, lower costs and keep employees productive virtually anywhere.
Internet of Things (IoT)
Connect and share valuable data, automate processes, and improve operational efficiencies.
Increase vehicle utilization, reduce maintenance, and improve driver and mobile asset security.
Meet government compliance through multi-layered mobile security.
Streamline mobility device implementation and enable your workforce to stay productive on the go.
- The AT&T overall wireless voice and data network now covers more than 99% of all Americans.*
- Our 4G LTE network covers nearly 400 million people and businesses in the U.S. and Mexico.
- The AT&T backbone network carries more than 137 petabytes of data traffic on an average business day.
- We offer the best global coverage of any U.S. wireless provider.**
- We provide Wi-Fi access in more than 1 million locations^ around the world.
- We’re a leader in the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT), and the development and deployment of machine-to-machine (M2M) communications.
- We have 1.5 million managed and tracked assets on the AT&T network as of 4Q 2016. We've certified nearly 3,000 types of connected devices and that number is growing.
- AT&T is a leader in connected car technology, a growing segment for automakers. It also offers tremendous benefits for consumers.
- - AT&T has relationships with 22 top global car and long-haul truck brands: Audi, BMW, Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Ford, Freightliner, FCA US, GMC, Honda, Infiniti, Jaguar, Land Rover, Lincoln, Nissan, Opel, Porsche, Subaru, Tesla, Vauxhalll, Volvo and Volkswagen.
- We have nearly 12 million connected cars on our network as of 4Q 2016, after adding 1.3 million connected cars in 4Q.
*Based on overall coverage in U.S. licensed areas. Coverage not avail. everywhere.
**Global coverage claim based on offering discounted voice and data roaming; LTE roaming; and voice roaming in more countries than any other U.S. based carrier. International service required. Coverage not available in all areas. Coverage may vary per country and be limited/restricted in some countries
^Hot Spots are available to AT&T Passport customers through agreements with other carriers.
Find Us Fast
Reach your AT&T Account Representative.
Reach your AT&T Mobility Representative.
Sign up for Signature Program
Networking Exchange Blog
Subscribe to news on tech trends
Already a member? Sign In
Awards & Recognition
See what we've accomplished