The Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) awarded AT&T a contract to provide highly secure telecom services between select Department of Defense aircraft and ground stations across the continental U.S. and around the world.
- Defense Information Systems Agency awards Global Networking Services contract to AT&T.
- AT&T Offers Highly Secure IP-Voice Capabilities to Government Agencies - federal, state, local and tribal
- AT&T Mobilizes the U.S. Department of Education as its primary mobility provider.
- AT&T Offers Government Agencies Virtual Network Access to Amazon Web Services (AWS) GovCloud (US) Region
- AT&T Selected to Help Feds Manage Fleets and Reduce Greenhouse Gas Emissions
AT&T Mobilizes the U.S. Census Bureau - supporting up to 20,000 census takers
AT&T renewed its support for the Air Force Association's CyberPatriot, the National Youth Cyber Education Program
- AT&T Government Solutions Names Jill T. Singer as Vice President, National Security; Singer will lead AGS’ business across the national security community.