- The 13th annual Stevie® Awards for Women in Business named six AT&T leaders among top female executives worldwide. Kay Kapoor took home a Women of the Year – Business Services Silver Award, marking the 10th time in the last 2 years Kay has been recognized for her leadership achievements.
- AT&T and the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) are collaborating on research efforts to create drone traffic management solutions for Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS).
The General Services Administration has extended our Networx Universal and Networx Enterprise contracts into 2020. This enables us to continue to provide highly-secure integrated communications solutions as we help federal agencies transition to Enterprise Infrastructure Solutions.
AT&T has been awarded a five-year contract to become the primary mobility provider for the Department of Labor’s Wage and Hour Division, delivering a broad range of mobility devices and services to employees nationwide.
The Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) awarded AT&T a contract to provide highly secure telecom services between select Department of Defense aircraft and ground stations across the continental U.S. and around the world.
- Defense Information Systems Agency awards Global Networking Services contract to AT&T.
- AT&T Offers Highly Secure IP-Voice Capabilities to Government Agencies - federal, state, local and tribal
- AT&T Mobilizes the U.S. Department of Education as its primary mobility provider.
- AT&T Offers Government Agencies Virtual Network Access to Amazon Web Services (AWS) GovCloud (US) Region
- AT&T Selected to Help Feds Manage Fleets and Reduce Greenhouse Gas Emissions
AT&T Mobilizes the U.S. Census Bureau - supporting up to 20,000 census takers
AT&T renewed its support for the Air Force Association's CyberPatriot, the National Youth Cyber Education Program
- AT&T Government Solutions Names Jill T. Singer as Vice President, National Security; Singer will lead AGS’ business across the national security community.