Web Conferencing Services (WCS) enable agencies to meet, present and interact with information via a Web browser and to share information, documents or applications interactively between remote participants. WCS is typically used in conjunction with an audio and/or video connection. WCS enables agencies to improve productivity and communicate more efficiently by offering secure, reliable and user-friendly Web conferencing.
- Conference basics – point-to-point, point-to-multipoint, authentication, customized greeting, on-line help
- Operates with commercially-available browsers
- Supports dynamic content – AVI, flash, GIF
- Encrypted conferences
- File transfer, group Web surfing, polling or voting, text chat, random surveys
- Streaming audio and video