This customized 1-day, modular-based workshop provides the Government DAR (Designated Agency Representative) with detailed information on the AT&T Government Solutions Networx contract service offerings. This course is for authorized government agents only. Students will learn about our service ordering, trouble reporting, billing and dispute resolution processes. In addition, students will receive an overview on pricing, telecommunications fraud and AT&T customer service. The robust courseware consists of slides, handouts/job aids and reference material.
Upon completion of this class, students shall be able to:
- Understand AT&T Government Solutions Networx Services contract
- Understand transition related activities
- Understand and navigate through AT&T BusinessDirect® applications
- Describe AT&T network architecture and the services included in the Networx Universal contract
- Understand the service order process for both on-line and manual submission
- Understand how to track orders and assets for life cycle management
- Gain a clear understanding of completion notices and confirmations
- Understand standard ordering intervals and escalation processes
- Describe the E-maintenance application, especially the trouble reporting function
- Describe network performance and utilization management tools
- Understand the various billing systems, how bills are generated, and how to submit billing inquiries and disputes
- Understand Networx pricing and on-line support tool
- Understand how AT&T customer service operates
- Understand Service Enabling Devices (SED) and Contract Line Item Number (CLIN) definitions
- Detect telecommunications fraud
Who Should Attend:
Government personnel who are authorized agents with the responsibility for ordering and/or tracking Networx services as well as those designated as agency trainers who will be responsible for conducting end-user training at their respective agencies.
Completion of pre-course materials prior to class attendance.
Students should have a working knowledge of the telecommunications requirements and operations of their respective agencies. In addition, a good understanding of voice and data communications technology and applications is helpful.
How to Register:
This workshop is offered in various locations nationwide and via AT&T Connect, a web-based training tool. A minimum enrollment of 4 is necessary for this training. It is also possible, based on instructor availability, to conduct these classes on customer premises. Please note the workshop location as well as the dates in the list below.
|Wednesday, February 25, 2015||9:00 AM-3:00 PM ET||Washington, DC|
|Wednesday, March 25, 2015||9:00 AM-3:00 PM ET||Washington, DC|
|Wednesday, April 22, 2015||9:00 AM-3:00 PM ET||Washington, DC|
|Wednesday, May 27, 2015||9:00 AM-3:00 PM ET||Washington, DC|
|Wednesday, June 24, 2015||9:00 AM-3:00 PM ET||Washington, DC|
|Wednesday, July 22, 2015||9:00 AM-3:00 PM ET||Washington, DC|
|Wednesday, August 26, 2015||9:00 AM-3:00 PM ET||Washington, DC|
|Wednesday, September 23, 2015||9:00 AM-3:00 PM ET||Washington, DC|
|Wednesday, October 28, 2015||9:00 AM-3:00 PM ET||Washington, DC|
|Wednesday, November 11, 2015||9:00 AM-3:00 PM ET||Washington, DC|
|Wednesday, December 9, 2015||9:00 AM-3:00 PM ET||Washington, DC|
*Additional courses available as needed
**Training is also available via AT&T Connect, a web-based training
Interested personnel can register for this class by completing the AT&T Government Solutions Networx Training Registration Form.
You will receive a confirmation notice within 24 hours. A reminder message will be sent to you 5 business days prior to the actual class.
If you have any questions about registering, call 1-877-GET-NTWX or (1-877-438-6899) for assistance.
Changes and Cancellation Policy
All requests to change a registration must be in writing via email to email@example.com or by contacting the Customer Support Office at 1-877-GET-NTWX (1-877-438-6899).
In the event that you need to cancel your enrollment, please submit your Cancellation request via email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the AT&T Customer Support Office (CSO) at least 14 calendar days prior to the start of the class. Failure to do so will result in the enrollment counting against the Government's no-charge classroom-based training numbers.