SeaPort Enhanced (SeaPort-e) is a contracting method to announce, receive and award Navy and Marine Corps virtual systems command task orders to approved prime vendors and their team industry partners across seven geographical zones. The basic contract is a multiple award vehicle for companies holding prime contracts. SeaPort Enhanced task activities are offered for bid and are electronically administered after award through a Navy website.
As a prime vendor, AT&T Government Solutions, will host and maintain this Team AT&T website to publicly communicate with potential virtual system command customers and coordinate task orders with our clients and teammates.
AT&T SeaPort-e Information:
- Task Orders Received
- AT&T SeaPort-e Team Members and Capabilities
- Teammates' Service Experience
- Customer Satisfaction - Points of Contacts
- AT&T Quality Assurance Program
- AT&T Points of Contact for SeaPort-e