The nation’s most powerful force in the air and space depends on technology to advance its war-fighting and humanitarian mission. Standing ready to assist the U.S. Air Force with technical acquisition support services is the AT&T team.
Let us serve as your single source for delivering a full suite of acquisition and management services to the Space and Missile Systems Center (SMC), within your time frame and budget.
As the team leader, AT&T Government Solutions blends specialized skills from the strategic relationships we’ve developed with industry innovators of all sizes and functional areas. Along with our own professional services and networking capabilities, we form one solid team with core competencies in:
- Systems Engineering and Integration
- Requirements Analysis
- Modeling and Simulation
- Systems Safety and Environmental Impact
- Test and Evaluation (T&E)
- Management Services
- Specialty Acquisition Support
- Manufacturing and Producibility
- Quality Assurance
- Reliability and Maintainability (R&M)
- EMI/EMC (Electromagnetic Interference/Compatibility) Training
- Facilities and Grounds Support
- Integrated Logistics Support (ILS)
- ILS Performance Planning
- Packaging, Handling, Storage, and Transportation (PHS&T)
- Continuous Acquisition and Life Cycle Support (CALS)
- Computer Resources and Software
- Computer Resources and Software Engineering
- Office Automation
- Acquisition Security
- Acquisition Security Support
- DoD Space Systems Protection (DSSP) Program Support
- Systems Security Engineering (SSE)
- Acquisition Systems Protection Training, Orientation and Conference Support
AT&T Government Solutions TASS Contact Information
Rates are provided under our PES schedule.
TASS Contact Information
Click here for more information about TASS acquisitions.