(ASP - Western Zone 1)
Contract No. GS-00K-94-AHD-0007
PBX, Centrex and network devices solutions at their best
Under the Aggregated Systems Procurement (ASP), SBC Federal Sales and the SBC family of companies provide Nortel Meridian 1 PBX systems; Plexar® is a premier central office-based "centrex" service; and network services such as SmartTrunk®, SuperTrunk® and digital PBX trunking. This contract offers quality, competitive pricing and commitment to an agency's full life-cycle support telecommunications needs including telephone sets, wiring, installation and system maintenance.
Offerings of the contract allow both Plexar service and PBX system options allowing customized solutions tailored to the needs of each individual customer. Results of these solutions are supported by an account team that has consistently earned high marks for customer service.
To help assure your satisfaction, creation of a structured ASP program management team ensures a single point of contact for ASP-related customer service activity. Experienced project management skills allow the organization to perform engineering, installation/cutover management, testing, operational support, maintenance, training and planning for GSA ASP customers.
Fast Facts about GSA Aggregated Systems Procurement (ASP)
- Sponsor Agency: General Services Administration
- Contract No.: GS-00K-94-AHD-0007
- Effective Date: August 19, 1994
- Contract Term: Seven years with three one-year extensions
- Contract Type: Firm fixed price; IDIQ
- Scope: All Federal agencies
- Territory: Arkansas, Oklahoma, Texas
- Contract Use Fee: GSA contract use fee of 4% for PBX and network services; 10% for Plexar service. Agencies may order direct.
For more information on putting the GSA ASP contract to work for you, please call 1-866-SBC-FEDS. or contact Mr. Earl Spiegel, SBC Federal Solutions' GSA ASP Account Manager, at 817-338-7165.
Nortel Networks and Meridian 1 are trademarks of Nortel Networks.