The nation’s most pressing security initiatives require a full service IT provider that can consolidate technology infrastructure across DHS agencies and streamline the purchasing process. Depend on the AT&T Government Solutions team to provide world-class professional support services through this indefinite-delivery, indefinite-quantity contract, so that you can focus on the mission at hand – protecting our nation, our people and our future.
Backed by our proven performance in delivering quality services and notable customer support, AT&T Government Solutions stands ready to deliver upon task orders under functional category 1:
- Infrastructure engineering design
We can support you from concept development, planning, requirements definition and analysis through systems design, development and deployment.
Our professionals consult with individual agencies to ensure their IT purchases support the department’s view for a consolidated enterprise architecture.
We apply time-tested processes, recognized by three Malcolm Baldrige Awards, as well as the expertise in systems development of the renowned AT&T Labs.
The base contract is effective 28 June 2006 through 27 June 2011. Two one-year options are also available.
- Task Orders - As of 12 July 2006, none received
- Proven Experience
- Customer Service Contact Information
- AT&T Quality Assurance Program
- IDIQ Contracts Information - Please contact the AT&T Eagle Program management office or; contract inquiries.
- Eagle Program Management
- Subcontract List - AT&T will post formal sub-contracting relationships as arrangements are finalized. Prospective team members should contact the AT&T EAGLE PMO.
How You Benefit:
Rely on our experts to build technology solutions that can:
- Eliminate redundancies – of systems and processes throughout your agency
- Strengthen IT security – within and between DHS agency networks
- Scale with change – through proven technologies that reduce total cost of ownership
In support of the nation’s critical infrastructure, AT&T Government Solutions provides the federal government with vital services day-to-day while preparing for and responding to crises. We proudly serve federal agencies in a variety of initiatives, including:
- Member of the US VISIT Border Alliance Team with a focus on modeling and simulation of border support initiatives, consolidation of data centers, performance engineering, and tier 1 port of entry operational support
Transportation Security Administration
- Engineering services supporting voice over IP and other networking solutions
- Airport-based facilities as an Information Technology Managed Services (ITMS) subcontractor
Federal Emergency Management Agency
- Services and support for FEMA Call Centers' 1-800 network for disaster victim calls
- Engineering and provision of satellite services for disaster communications
- Management, engineering, and technical services supporting the
National Communications System, including the Government Emergency
Telecommunications Service, providing priority treatment to authorized
users during times of emergencies and natural disasters
- Design services for Critical infrastructure Warning Information Network (CWIN) for linking nodes as part of the integrated information sharing and collaboration architecture
Science and Technology Directorate
- Develop techniques for assessing terrorist technology capabilities and remediation analysis
AT&T Quality Assurance Program
Quality Assurance is an inherent part of the AT&T culture. Decades of experience in creating rock-solid systems and networks that handle billions of transactions per day for millions of customers is proof of our ability to deliver.
Our processes support comprehensive, verifiable, and self-implementing approaches transparently to ensure our quality solutions meet your requirements, on schedule and within budget.
The quality assurance objective of the AT&T EAGLE program management office is to establish a repeatable, verifiable process of examination and evaluation that supports the creation, release, and maintenance of quality work for all AT&T and subcontractor tasks.
The staff uses commercial and internally developed tools to establish, collect, and record a number of direct and derived performance metrics and measures. Metrics could include:
- Planned and actual delivery dates
- Planned and actual examination dates
- Number and type of examinations conducted
- Number and severity of defects and action items recorded
- Time required to prepare and conduct the examination
- Planned and actual dates to complete corrective action implementation
We incorporate these metrics into our management status reviews to identify critical areas that may require immediate attention.
Our disciplined approach to quality identifies risks early, providing the most vital resource – time – to analyze, plan, and mitigate risks. The AT&T EAGLE program management team is better able to adjust task assignments, manage resource allocations, and, when necessary, seek high-level intervention to ensure success of the overall program and individual tasks.EAGLE Program Management Office / Customer Satisfaction
email: DHS-EAGLE@att.comphone: 703-539-1923