Did you know that the largest communications provider in the nation delivers turnkey IT solutions to federal agencies? In fact, we have a proven track record of implementing, managing and supporting 70+ programs ranging from modeling and simulation to education and training and more.
Put Us To The Task. We Can Deliver:
Core capabilities for
90% of the Federal Enterprise Architecture (FEA) IT solution categories:
- Infrastructure Services
- Applications Services
- IT Management Services
- The remaining 10% through our relationships with small and large businesses that provide complementary capabilities
AT&T blends the best of all worlds to serve our federal customers, combining communications technology with proven IT solutions capabilities and innovation from AT&T Labs. Our affiliated companies, USi and Sterling Commerce, also provide services.
Why Choose AT&T?
- Proven Results from the Largest U.S. IT Solutions Provider and a Global Service Provider - We develop technologies that leverage our existing infrastructure for multiple customer use. Unlike one-time IT projects, AT&T’s IT and software engineering teams build systems and applications that are repeatable and refined over time with ongoing investment and IT support
- Single Source Provider – Full range of scalable, secure standard or customized IT solutions under one roof. Since AT&T is also a network provider, we can effectively deliver high-performance, network-centric IT applications
- Solid Record – 70+ past performance examples demonstrate our ability to deliver best in class IT solutions
- Certified and Experienced Professionals – CMMI Level 3 Compliant staff. 30+ years experience delivering IT solutions to agencies
- Dedicated Federal Team - 4,000 employees serve the federal government, every day. 85% have government-sponsored accesses and clearances
- Strategic Relationships – With 2,500+ businesses and a track record of exceeding small business sub-contracting objectives
- National and Global Presence – Ubiquitous communications services and IT solutions across the U.S. and in more than 240 countries. We are where agencies are
GSA Partner – We are the only company awarded the
following GSA flagship contracts: Networx Universal, Networx Enterprise,
SATCOM II and Alliant.
- AT&T is strongly positioned to provide federal agencies with the complete suite of customized or off-the-shelf IT and telecom services through these four GSA contracts
Our in-house R&D, delivers innovative services and technologies
- Dedicated and secured facilities - around the world ensure continuity of operations for civilian and defense agencies