Secure applications to increase productivity
Boost mobile workers’ productivity with a secure set of collaboration, communication, content sharing, and productivity applications. Third party applications for AT&T Toggle provide a growing ecosystem of highly secure, market-leading business applications that are easy to access and control on the AT&T Toggle platform, benefiting organizations, their users, and application developers alike. AT&T Toggle works with applications in the SECTOR Network, which is a highly secure app ecosystem endorsed by leading service providers worldwide.
Application developers can expand their application’s audience
Give your application an extra edge. Increase its visibility and use by adding your application to a growing ecosystem of highly secure, approved business productivity applications that customers can access via AT&T Toggle, a cloud-based mobile workspace management solution. Registering your application for consideration is simple and the benefits for developers are many.
Customers can empower workers with highly secure productivity applications
Inclusion within the SECTOR Network means that an application is wrapped for highly secure use on the AT&T Toggle platform. Customers can:
- Easily choose the best apps for their enterprise
- Manage VPN policies at the app level
- Control who gets access to what apps
- Track usage
With AT&T Toggle, customers control which applications are appropriate for their organization and distribute them via the AT&T Toggle Hub. This makes it easy for end-users to view the latest business applications and download the ones they need to get their job done.
How to register your application to be Toggle-enabled
Registering is simple:
- Complete the registration form in the right column.
- Submitted applications will be reviewed for consideration in the SECTOR Network
- If accepted into the program, you will submit your APK & IPA files for wrapping
- The application will be wrapped with extended security by OpenPeak subject to its terms and conditions and returned to you with a SECTOR-certified badge for your app icon
- Upon receipt of your wrapped app, you can test and sign it, then upload it to public app stores such as the Apple App Store or Google Play.
Note: Inclusion in the SECTOR Network is not guaranteed. Acceptance into the SECTOR Network does not give the developer rights to use AT&T branding. If your application is not yet available in a public app store, you may still submit a registration form.