Secure applications to increase productivity
Boost mobile worker’s productivity with a secure set of collaboration, communication, content sharing, and productivity applications. AT&T Toggle Third Party Application Ecosystem provides a growing collection of highly secure, market-leading business applications that are easy to access and control on the AT&T Toggle platform, benefiting organizations, their users, and application developers alike.
Application developers can expand their application’s audience
Give your application an extra edge. Increase its visibility and use by adding your application to a growing ecosystem of highly secure, approved business productivity applications that customers can access via AT&T Toggle, a cloud-based mobile workspace management solution. Registering your application is simple and the benefits for developers are many.
Empower your workers with highly secure productivity applications
Inclusion within the AT&T Toggle Third Party Application Ecosystem means that an application is securely wrapped for use on the AT&T Toggle platform. Your organization can:
- Easily choose the best apps for your enterprise
- Manage VPN policies at the app level
- Control who gets access to what apps
- Track usage
With AT&T Toggle you control which applications are appropriate for your organization and supply them via AT&T Toggle Hub. This makes it easy for end-users to view the latest business applications and download the ones they need to get their job done.
How to register your application to be Toggle-enabled
Registering is simple:
- Complete the registration form in the right column.
- If accepted into the partner program, you will submit your APK & IPA files to AT&T.
- AT&T will wrap your application with extended security
- Return the secured application to you with an AT&T Toggle-certified badge for your app icon
- Upon receipt of your wrapped app, you can test and sign it, then upload it to public app stores such as Apple’s App Store or Google Play.
Note: If your application is not yet available in a public app store, you can still submit a registration form. Wrapped applications will be added to the AT&T Toggle Third Party Application Ecosystem for customers to distribute to their mobile workers.