AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk
Improve communication, increase productivity
with Integrated Dispatch
Get Enhanced Push-to-Talk (EPTT) and use your phone like a walkie-talkie. Add Integrated Dispatch, and you'll get additional benefits, such as GPS mapping to help track workers.
Three ways to save with AT&T
- $100 Bill Credit for Verizon & Sprint Customers — Switch to AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk and get a $100 bill credit1
- Get EPTT for as low as $5 a month
- Mobile Share® value plans – Our best-ever with unlimited talk & text.
Req. eligible agmt w/ qual. svcs. Add'l restr. apply.
EPTT features & benefits
- As low as $5 per month
- Get up to 250 people on a call
- Store up to 1,000 contacts
- Enjoy a clear connection on IP-based technology
- Discounts on EPTT enabled phones and tablets
features & benefits
- GPS mapping to help track workers
- Icons for quick communication with field workers
- $30 a month per dispatcher interface
- Ability to track events, actions, conversations, or location
- Intuitively designed dispatcher interface for fleet tracking and communication
AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk supports a broad portfolio of smartphones and rugged devices that make fast connections over 3G, 4G*, and Wi-Fi networks.
AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk is now available on iPhone.*
$24.99 - Call to order
Samsung Galaxy Rugby Pro™
Our Best-selling EPTT-ready smartphone, this rugged Android™ device combines cutting-edge features and durability.
- Meets military ruggedized specifications
- Rugged touchscreen
- 4G LTE
- Android™ 4.0 platform
1 of 7
$0.99 - Call to order
The ultimate rugged smartphone, offering maximum protection from damage, also features a water and dust-proof design,* durable touchscreen, and handy QWERTY keyboard—all on a secure, enterprise-ready device.
- GSM/GPRS/EDGE/UMTS/4G LTE
- Dedicated EPTT button
- Meets Military Ruggedized Specifications
- Android™ Operating System
2 of 7
$49.99 - Call to order
Sonim® XP5560 BOLT
Built for those who work in extreme, hazardous, and/or isolated environments, the Sonim XP5560 BOLT is the latest in Sonim's lineup of ultra rugged mobile phones.
- 3-year comprehensive warranty
- Meets or exceeds military standards (MIL-STD810G)
- Submersible up to 6.5 feet for 30 minutes
3 of 7
$199.99 - Call to order
Samsung Galaxy S® 4
Brilliant 5" Super AMOLED™ display boasting 1920 x 1080 pixel screen resolution. 1.9GHz quad-core processing power. Long life 2600 mAh Li-Ion battery provides hours of continuous use. Features 2GB RAM and 16GB available storage. It's all powered by Android™ 4.2 OS.
- Run multiple apps on the same screen
- 13MP Premium Camera
- Enterprise Ready
4 of 7
NEW - Call to order
Intermec's CS40 is designed specifically for mobile field professionals who need productivity and reliability beyond a smartphone.
- Integrated 2D imager scans 1D/2D barcodes
- 3.2MP color camera for visual verification with the home office
- Built to withstand multiple 1.2-meter drops to concrete and IP54 sealing against rain and dust
5 of 7
$99.99 - Call to order
Samsung Rugby® |||
Our Best-selling EPTT-ready phone. A rugged flip phone, *3-megapixel camera with video recorder, and a 2.4-inch QVGA display for superior image quality.
- Rugged flip phone
- Meets military standards for dust, rain, and shock
- Dedicated EPTT button
6 of 7
Contact your AT&T Sales Representative to order
Samsung Galaxy Tab® 3
You love your Galaxy smartphone. Now enjoy the same Galaxy experience on a tablet.
- Product Dimensions: 4.37" x 0.39"
- 16 GB of memory
- 1.7GHz Dual Core processor
- GPS & Bluetooth Capabilities
- 3MP Camera
7 of 7
- Add Push-to-Talk to an existing line for as low as $5.
- Find a variety of voice and data pricing plans online, including Mobile Share®, our best-ever value plans with unlimited talk & text.
- Get special pricing on some of our EPTT ready devices when you order AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk service*.
- Contact an AT&T mobility specialist for more information and to get started.
1 Offer ends 8/31/14 and subject to change at any time. Requires port-in of eligible Sprint or Verizon wireless number and activation of a new qualified AT&T Enhanced PTT line on a compatible device to receive a $100 bill credit. Must maintain Voice, Data and EPTT service in good standing for 45 days to receive credit. Credit will be applied within 3 bill cycles thereafter. Offer may be combined with other credits or offers, but only one $100 bill credit per line will apply. Subject to applicable Business Agreement. Available on CRU lines only. Activation fees may apply. Early termination fee may apply. Credit approval required. Geographic, usage and other terms, conditions, and restrictions apply. Coverage and services not available everywhere. Taxes and other monthly charges apply.
* Device Discount Offers Expire: Samsung Galaxy Rugby Pro expires 7/31/14; NEC Terrain 7/31/14; Sonim XP5560 Bolt 7/31/14 CRU only. Device Discounts Eligibility: Requires two-year commitment to $30 Enhanced Push-to-Talk Rate Plan or $5 Enhanced Push-to-Talk Feature Bolt-on with two year commitment to eligible voice plan. Sonim XP5560 Bolt available only to Corporate Responsibility Users (CRUs) who receive service under a corporate account for which their company has financial responsibility. Eligible voice plans include Business Talk plan, Family Talk plan, Nations plan or $19.99 add-a-line plans. Valid for new service activations only on AT&T business wireless service contracts. Standard contract terms and conditions apply.
** No additional cost per end user. End users must have valid AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk account to be compatible with AT&T integrated dispatch.
For full details on Enhanced Push-to-Talk features and requirements, see Terms and Conditions. AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk service requires $30 EPTT Rate Plan or $5 Enhanced Push-to-Talk Feature Bolt-on with eligible voice plan. Enhanced Push-to-Talk service requires use of a compatible AT&T wireless device and acceptance of the End User License Agreement. Use of the service on smartphone devices requires download/installation of the Enhanced Push-to-Talk software. User interface may vary by device. Some features may not be available on all devices. Enhanced Push-to-Talk is designed to work over an AT&T cellular wireless data network connection and Wi-Fi requires compatible network. Wireless data coverage is not available in all areas. Enhanced Push-to-Talk is not compatible with International Roaming. You may remain logged into the Enhanced Push-to-Talk system if you roam out of coverage area. Enhanced Push-to-Talk performance may be limited in 2G coverage areas. Availability, security, speed, timeliness, accuracy and reliability of service are not guaranteed by AT&T. Additional hardware, software, subscription, and/or special network connections may be required. Rate plan brochure(s) and data coverage map(s) can be found online.
Limited 4G LTE availability in select markets. LTE is trademark of ETSI. 4G speeds not available everywhere.
Take your field communications to the next level; learn how Push to Talk has evolved.
Get started today
An AT&T mobility specialist is ready to help.
- Visit an AT&T Store now to hear the way instant communication should be.
- Call us:
Monday to Friday, 8AM to 7PM ET