AT&T in Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA)
AT&T has a significant presence across EMEA – the largest region for AT&T outside of the United States.
AT&T has people based in 29 countries across Europe with a workforce of over 5,500. Significant resources are located in the UK, Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Spain, Slovakia, the Czech Republic, Italy and the Nordics, amongst others.
To support your business, we manage six state-of-the-art Internet data centers in the UK, Germany, Netherlands and France, and provide business services that can be accessed from 98 countries with 2000 MPLS service nodes. Users can access the AT&T network from almost 95,500 remote access points in 86 EMEA countries, with WiFi access from more than 90,000 hot spots in 71 countries via roaming arrangements. Customer care is available 24x7 in six languages.
Selected Country Highlights
- Headquarters for AT&T EMEA, located in London
- Workforce of over 1000 people
- Major locations located in Birmingham (network operations, shared services and admin functions), London, Havant
- Center for Global Disaster Recovery operations
- Three state-of-the-art Internet Data Centers (Birmingham and London x 2), nationwide network of MPLS enabled POP’s and access – via roaming agreements - to over 7,530 WiFi hotspots
- AT&T serves over 50% of UK FTSE 100 companies
- Germany is the headquarters for AT&T’s ‘Central Region’ European sales centre (leading sales for countries including Germany, Switzerland, Austria and Eastern Europe).
- Workforce of almost 300 based in 5 major locations including Dusseldorf, Frankfurt Hamburg, Stuttgart Berlin and Munich.
- A nationwide network with key network points of presence with MPLS enabled infrastructure in 16 German cities.
- Frankfurt host one of AT&T’s Internet data Centres (IDCs) and customers have access – via roaming agreements - to almost 10,000 WiFi hotspots
- We serve more than 80 % of DAX companies
- Paris - Regional headquarters for AT&T ‘Southern Region’ (France, Spain, Italy, Mediterranean Basin, Middle East & Africa)
- Workforce of around 150
- Associates engaged in sales, marketing and customer support.
- Nationwide infrastructure (with MPLS pop’s in cities such as Bordeaux, Lille, Lyon, Marseilles, Nantes, Sophia Antipolis, Strasbourg, Paris x3) and Internet Data Centre in Paris, and access – via roaming agreements - to over 18,600 WiFi hotspots
- We serve more than 85 % of CAC40 companies
- Key part of AT&T North region (Benelux and Nordics)
- Workforce of around 240 based in Amsterdam and The Hague
- Nationwide infrastructure in all major business locations and access – via roaming agreements - to over 2725 WiFi hotspots
- Customer Maintenance Center for EMEA
- Workforce of over 130
- Nationwide infrastructure in all major business locations and access – via roaming agreements - to nearly 2000 WiFi hotspots
- AT&T has had a presence in Slovakia for over 10 years.
- Our workforce provides a variety of customer support and network engineering functions for businesses throughout the Europe, Middle East, Africa (EMEA) Region as well as other parts of the world.
- Providing Service Delivery, Service Assurance and Service Management for Global and US AT&T customers for strategic and legacy services.
- Sales and support center for EMEA customers, in 5 languages – English, French, Spanish, German and Dutch.
- Service Support Center for AT&T EMEA and Global customers, located in Brno (The Campus Science Park)
- Support provided for a variety of networking technologies including LAN, VOICE , WAN services
- Internal Lab environment with abilities to practice configurations of newest network technologies
- Center provides support to several thousands of customers,