As more and more students, faculty and administration use their personal smartphones, tablets and other devices on your school’s network, you need a way to maintain a high level of security and gain control of the data they’re accessing. With Mobile Device Management from AT&T, you can get a comprehensive, customizable solution that allows you to:
- Manage a disparate array of devices across carriers and operating systems
- Keep devices up-to-date and highly secure
- Manage internal and approved third party apps
- Remotely turn off applications or device features that can be a distraction in the classroom
Mobile Device Management Solutions
AT&T offers a host of MDM options to meet your school's needs.
AirWatch from AT&T
AT&T currently offers three different varieties of AirWatch to assist you in providing a true mobile enterprise management experience:
- AirWatch® Hosted Mobile Device Management from AT&T manages applications and device compliance with corporate policies. Learn More
- AirWatch® On-Premises Mobile Device Management from AT&T remotely troubleshoots and configures devices. Learn More
- AirWatch® Mobile Content Management from AT&T authenticates users through a basic methodology or directory services, and manages and distributes assets through a cloud-based console. Learn More
MobileIron® Virtual Smartphone Platform from AT&T
MobileIron from AT&T combines data-driven smartphone management with real-time wireless cost control. AT&T offers MobileIron in three varieties: On premise, managed, and hosted. MobileIron hosted provides IT teams with multiplatform visibility for industry-leading wireless devices on operating systems like iOS, BlackBerry®, Windows®, Android™, and Symbian®.
AT&T ToggleSM gives mobile professionals the option to use their smartphones and tablets for both business and personal use. Now your employees can load one mobile device with their business emails, contacts, and calendars, together with their favorite games, apps, and music. They can quickly switch between work and play with a few quick taps, without missing a beat.
AT&T makes all this is possible on both of the major operating systems and with nearly any provider. AT&T Toggle separates and helps safeguard business data on mobile devices, creating a distinct work mode apart from the typical personal mode on smartphones and tablets.
Good for Enterprise™ from AT&T
Good for Enterprise™provides enterprise-grade wireless email, personal information management, and IT security and management tools for complete visibility and control of your diverse smartphone and application ecosystem.