A New Way
As our world constantly changes, so must our curriculum and methods of instruction. In response to these severe fiscal challenges, public schools throughout the country are turning to Open Educational Resources (OER). Why? Because OER are:
- Low Cost: Free & Open replaces Expensive & Proprietary.
- Flexibility: OER are easily customizable.
- Continued Improvement: Curriki Community members contribute value to the curriculum, ensuring that the product is always being improved.
Curriki is THE source for OER. Curriki gives teachers, parents, and students access to a free, easy-to-use online community for building and sharing lesson plan, activities, videos and all forms of learning resources. Curriki welcomes users from all over the world:
- 5.5 million + users from 192 countries
- 16 million estimated students reached
- 620 social networks/groups
- 45,000 free OER
AT&T Support of Curriki
AT&T is proud to support Curriki’s application delivery needs through the AT&T Hosting and Application Services Portfolio.
Click here to go to Curriki.