AT&T eBonding consists of a customized software interface that we develop to address your unique business needs; it enables your internal enterprise systems to generate transactions directly into AT&T proprietary systems, eliminating the need to re-key data from your internal system into ours.
AT&T eBonding streamlines the way you send large numbers of orders, trouble tickets, and inventory requests, and enables you to receive quick confirmation of your transactions via e-mail, as well as obtain on-demand status and inventory checks without having to call AT&T.
- Uses your own business processes and systems to place orders, report trouble, check status, and view inventory
- Minimizes manual data entry and associated labor costs
- Automates the ordering process, so provisioning can begin sooner
- Speeds trouble reporting to expedite service restoration
- Improves the accuracy of orders and trouble reports