AT&T BusinessDirect® Training
You are cordially invited to attend a series of web-conferences on AT&T BusinessDirect® Tools. AT&T BusinessDirect provides you with electronic tools that will help you to better manage your AT&T services. Learn to use these tools:
- To order Enhanced Virtual Private Network (EVPN) service
- To perform trouble reporting tasks online
- To view and monitor your network with just a point and click
- and much, much more!
You can learn more about the AT&T BusinessDirect portfolio of electronic tools by joining the free web conference seminars. The training seminars are approximately one to one and a half hours long, and there will be plenty of time to answer any questions that you may have regarding the tools. These are group sessions and will be delivered through the AT&T Connect meeting proprietary software. No registration is required for customer training.
For the training schedule, course descriptions and additional information, please click on the links below:
- AT&T BusinessDirect Training Schedule - Domestic
- AT&T BusinessDirect Course Descriptions - Domestic
- AT&T BusinessDirect Training Schedule - International
- AT&T BusinessDirect Course Descriptions - International
- AT&T BusinessDirect Learning Center
- AT&T BusinessDirect "How To" Videos
Is there BusinessDirect training you would like to see? Let us know!
AT&T Premier Training
AT&T Premier customer training sessions are a great opportunity for you to learn more about using Premier to efficiently manage all your telecom needs. You will also have the chance to ask any questions you have regarding Premier, and receive an answer from a live person in real time!
Beginning with the January 2013 training sessions, you must be registered to attend a Premier User Experience Training course. Once you are registered by your account representative or service manager, you will receive an email with the dial-in instructions for the training session.
For the training schedule, course descriptions and the Premier "how to videos", please click on the links below: