High Speed Internet Services
Whether you're looking for a fast and easy way to connect to the Internet from your Home or Home Office, or wanting to increase productivity at your Small or Medium-Sized Business with a high-speed Internet network, you've come to the right place. AT&T is an internet provider with a range of internet services including High Speed Internet, DSL and Broadband. Pick the right package and speed for you. Voice over IP from AT&T reinvents the way you use your phone by merging it with your high speed Internet connection. VoIP from AT&T converts your voice into data and uses your high speed Internet connection to send and receive calls. Connect your home or business with VoIP service from AT&T and start enjoying the remarkable voice quality, powerful new features, and comprehensive savings that AT&T can deliver.
Upgrade from Dial-up Service
Still using dial-up? Find the best speed for your Internet needs, view a demo, and learn more about the benefits of switching to AT&T high-speed Internet service.
- Learn more about upgrading to Residential DSL
- Learn more about upgrading to U-verse High Speed Internet Service
- Learn more about AT&T U-verse with GigaPower (100% fiber Network that can deliver super-fast Internet speeds up to 1Gbps)
- Learn more about upgrading to Small Business DSL
- Learn more about upgrading to Enterprise DSL
Service Requires: DSL modem/router and qualifying local service. Term commitments may apply. Other Charges: Taxes and additional fees extra. Other Terms: Actual speeds based on DSL synch rate, may vary, and are not guaranteed. Many factors affect speed. Service and speed not available in all areas. Other conditions may apply.
Advertised services and speed options not available in all areas. Offers may not be combined with other promotional offers on the same services and may be modified or discontinued at any time without notice. Other conditions apply to all offers.
Internet speed claims represent maximum network service capability speeds. Actual customer speeds may vary and are not guaranteed. Actual speeds vary based on factors including site traffic, content provider server capacity, internal network management factors and customer device capabilities. For more information, go to www.att.com/speed101.
Wireless Internet Access
Need fast internet access on the go?
- Learn about AT&T's 4G Network.
- Learn about Residential Cell Phone Plans.
- Learn about AT&T Wi-Fi service.
- Learn about Small Business Cell Phone Plans.
More AT&T Internet Service Information
- Learn more about IPv6 Information for AT&T Customers