European Productivity website Privacy Statement
AT&T Services, Inc., having its registered office at One AT&T Plaza, South Akard Street 208, TX 75202 Dallas, USA and AT&T Istel, Highfield House, Headless Cross Drive, Headless Cross, Redditch, B97 5EQ, company registered in England with registered number 03531467 (hereinafter jointly referred to as “AT&T” “we”, “our” and “us”) will act as data controllers of your personal data in the context of your use of the European Productivity Website in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
The information we process
We may process different types of personal data and other information based on your use of the European Productivity Website including:
- contact information that allows us to communicate with you – including without limitation your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- equipment, performance, AT&T website usage, viewing and other technical information about your use of the European Productivity Website; and
- your electronic identification data (including without limitation IP addresses and cookies stored on your equipment).
- your political opinions and views, to the extent you provide these by using the Public Affairs Website;
Information not covered by this Privacy Statement
Information that you provide to non-AT&T companies is not covered by this Privacy Statement. For example:
- if you use public fora — such as social networking services, Internet bulletin boards, chat rooms, or blogs on the European Productivity Website or non-AT&T websites, you should be aware that any personal data you disclose publicly can be read, collected or used by others. Once you choose to reveal personal data on such a site, the information is publicly available and AT&T cannot prevent distribution and use of that information by other parties.
We use up-to-date data storage and security techniques to protect your personal information from unauthorised access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorised modification or unlawful destruction or accidental loss. Our employees and any third parties we engage to process your personal information are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your information.
You have the right to access, rectify or have deleted your personal data processed by us. To exercise those rights, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org