AT&T recommends a comprehensive training strategy for all hosts of AT&T Connect to provide eligible employees with the training they need in order to incorporate AT&T Connect into their routine.
Here you will find all resources necessary to implement, communicate, and educate hosts about AT&T Connect.
We are pleased to now provide the following training resources to assist in this transition process:
- Instructor-led online training classes
- Self-paced online tutorials
- One-on-One Coaching sessions (in the case of large strategic meetings)
AT&T Connect Training
Training is done through an AT&T Connect Training portal.
You will be required to set up a User Profile on the training site before registering for any of the training options.
Browse to http://attwebtrain.123attend.com
- After creating your User Profile, you will need to activate it via an email by clicking the hyperlink. (Email will come from firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Once your account is activated, log on to the training site and choose "My History/Profile" at the top right corner. Click "Add a Product" button and enter Product Group Code "WEBTRAIN".
- Select "AT&T Connect Integrated Edition" from the "My Products" drop down menu.
- Click the 'Welcome" tab to select from "Self-paced", "Live Instructor" or "Coaching" training sessions