AT&T Connect for Android is a mobile conferencing application for attending AT&T Connect conferences with your Android mobile device.
AT&T Connect’s converged design means that you can seamlessly interact with colleagues on the same conference whether you join from a mobile device or a computer.
- One-click access into a web conference from your calendar or emailed invitation
- Activated AT&T Connect Hosts can initiate a reservationless conference anywhere at any time
- Easy to follow prompts to guide you completely onto the voice conference
- In-app support of Call Me and/or Android-resident VoIP to access the voice conference
- Initiate a mobile video conference with your peers
- Share web pages, images and files from the cloud (Google Drive™, One Drive or Box®) on your Android tablet
- View whiteboard content
- Identify and chat with other participants
- Know who’s speaking
- Use app emoticons which include raising your hand or giving the audience a "thumbs up!"
- Alert others that you have stepped in to or out of the web conference
Download AT&T Connect for Android , available for free on Google Play.
The following resources will get you started using the AT&T Connect for Android application:
- Using AT&T Connect for Android Handsets
- Using AT&T Connect for Android Tablets
- AT&T Connect for Android: FAQs
- AT&T Connect Mobile for Android
- How to Join an AT&T Connect Conference
- Chat with Participants during an AT&T Connect Conference