The resources found on this page are for intended for administrator use only. Please consult AT&T Connect Customer Care if you have additional questions.
Participant Application for Windows
The AT&T Connect Participant Application can be distributed centrally by an organization’s IT department. The software delivery protocols an IT organization uses (e.g. SMS) should support standard Microsoft/Windows Installer (.MSI) distributions. The .MST transform files are used in conjunction with the .MSI file during installation on Windows-based workstations.
v9.5.51 - November 2013
Participant Application .MSI for Windows-based centralized IT distribution
- Participant Application .MST to support "allusers" msi installations
- Please consult AT&T Connect Customer Care for virtual desktop integration (VDI) inquires
- AT&T Connect Virtual Desktop Support & Feature Overview
- AT&T Conferencing Outlook Add-in: Implementation Guide
- AT&T Connect Mobile for BlackBerry: BES Administrator Guide