In our rapidly changing world, businesses need the ability to change course quickly, collaborate globally, and streamline decision making. Using the AT&T global MPLS-based VPN platform, the AT&T Telepresence Solution offers an "in-person" meeting experience. The business to business multipoint meet-me bridging capability allows you to meet with employees, suppliers, partners, in multiple locations around the world, while retaining a high level of security on your VPN network. The AT&T Telepresence Solution is a fully managed, turn-key, scalable service offering a "life-size" in person experience.
The AT&T Telepresence Solution will initially be available in 24 countries. Additional countries are planned for the future.
The AT&T Telepresence Solution is the first global end-to-end managed, inter-company (B2B) telepresence solution. It combines the strengths of AT&T's global networking capabilities with Cisco's TelePresence technology & to deliver a unique fully-managed, scalable, highly secure and reliable environment. The business to business multipoint meet-me bridging capability let's you connect to any other AT&T Telepresence enabled location; within your company, with your suppliers or with business partners. And since the AT&T Telepresence Solution is a managed service, you avoid upfront capital costs and protect yourself from technology obsolescence.
- AT&T VPN transport
- Web-based application for scheduling, directory assistance and reporting
- "Meet-me" Business Exchange capability for multipoint inter-company meetings
- Multiple three-screen and one-screen room options
- High Definition Video-1080p (twice the video quality of 720p)
- Every participant has "a seat at the table", Life Size images
- Eye contact, facial gestures and emotion help create engagement
- Audio bridge enabling audio only add-in
- Initiating a meeting is as easy as placing a phone call
- Global reach, security and scale to serve complex, multinational, inter-company communication requirements
- Easy to use inter-company platform for innovation can reduce costs and create new business models in sales, support, supply chain, etc.
- Secure and reliable managed solution, reduced IT staff requirements and limited impact on existing networked applications
- A turnkey inter-company managed telepresence solution and business innovation enabling faster decision making, improving cross-cultural communications, scale scarce resources and increasing business time to market velocity
- End-to-end management and accountability of application
- Reduced financial exposure to technology obsolescence and upfront capital expenditure
Many Services are subject to regulatory approval and not all Services are available in all areas. Please contact an account executive for more details.