Because hosting and managing email in-house is such a time-consuming, complex, budget-draining venture, outsourcing makes practical sense. AT&T Messaging and Collaboration, an important new addition to the AT&T portfolio, delivers reliable, cost-effective messaging built on Microsoft® Exchange.
We handle the details of installing upgrades, bringing on new business units, maintaining availability, and warding off security threats. As a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, AT&T maintains the highest level of competence and expertise with Microsoft technologies.
- Microsoft Exchange 2003 or 2007 with Active Directory
- Dedicated environment adaptable to your needs
- 24 x 7 monitoring and support
- Managed Application Services Tool (MAST) for client-side monitoring and provisioning
- Content filtering, anti-spam, and antivirus
- Flexible options for mailbox storage and backups
- Backup with options for class of service
- Disaster recovery via backup tape restores
- Outlook Web Access with Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) certificates, firewall, and intrusion detection
- Software updates and patch management
- Service level agreements (SLAs) ensuring reliability
- Support for mobile messaging
- Spam, virus, and content filtering on the network perimeter
- Mailbox archiving, compliance, and eDiscovery
- Geographic disaster recovery via real-time data replication
- Professional services for customizing Outlook Web Access, integrating Active Directory, and migrating from older versions of Exchange or other messaging platforms.
- Predictable costs for maintaining and expanding the solution
- Flexibility to choose features and options you need
- High performance to avoid system downtime; 99.98% availability demonstrated over the last three years
- Multi-layered security options and risk protection for your business
- Unflagging productivity for end-users
- Knowledgeable support team; attentive service
Many Services are subject to regulatory approval and not all Services are available in all areas. Please contact an account executive for more details.