AT&T Web Security Service helps ensure a safe and productive Internet environment for your business. Our solution keeps viruses and spyware off your corporate network and allows you to control and secure the use of the Web and instant messaging. As a fully managed service, AT&T Web Security Service requires no additional hardware, upfront capital costs or maintenance and provides unparalleled real-time threat protection.
AT&T Web Security Service is designed to block Web-borne malware and to enforce Web and IM access policies. The offer has three service components:
- Web Filtering
- Web Malware
- IM Control
This service component enables you to easily create, enforce, and monitor Web usage policies. It includes streamlined configuration through a graphical dashboard, rules-based filters, and a URL database. You can create different access policies based on URL categories, content types, file types, schedules and quotas to suit different areas of your organization. You can also view comprehensive activity reporting, including forensic auditing by user, department and organization.
Web Malware Scanning helps stop Web spyware and viruses at the Internet level before they can infiltrate your network and compromise or disable your computers. Web Malware Scanning includes inbound and outbound detection of new and known malware threats including malware communications. Proactive detection employs reputation and behavior analyses and vast amounts of daily Web data. Signature-based detection utilizes multiple, industry-leading anti-malware engines with hourly and emergency signature updates, two-hour signature response times and the largest global malware research laboratories and collection networks.
IM Control monitors, logs and audits Instant Messaging (IM) use. It generates customizable scheduled reports that are accessible via a Web-based portal and generates alerts for threats or attempted policy breaches. IM Control links screen names to users to establish accountability and enforce a company's acceptable use policy for IM with the ability to integrate logging with a company's email archiving solution. In addition, IM Control supports the major publicly available IM services.
- Highly available and high performance architecture
- Global access - available almost anywhere in the world
- ISP agnostic - can be used on any Internet connection
- Quickly updates on events and blocking statistics
- Comprehensive Web protection combines real-time scanning and filtering
- Helps protect your network and your employees
- Customer-accessible reports via a Web-based portal or scheduled delivery
- Scalable solution with predictable cost structure and low TCO
- Simple to deploy- no additional hardware to install or manage
- Helps improve network efficiency and employee productivity
- 24x7 monitoring and management
Many Services are subject to regulatory approval and not all Services are available in all areas. Please contact an account executive for more details.