AT&T's Secure E-mail Gateway service provides you with network-based e-mail security and message management. The service helps ensure the integrity of a message before it enters your network by providing a first-line of defense that safely builds a bridge between the Internet and your corporate network. Specifically, AT&T Secure E-mail Gateway service incorporates spam filtering, virus blocking, content management, email policy enforcement, message archiving, and disaster recovery for both inbound and outbound messages, all delivered through a global network of redundant data centers.
The Secure E-mail Gateway filters more than 95 percent of spam, through three unique layers of protection and action. By scanning inbound and outbound messages for Trojan horses, worms, and all other types of viruses, the AT&T Secure E-mail Gateway Service provides one of the industry's most comprehensive virus protection solutions. Within minutes of detecting a new virus, questionable content is quarantined until a new patch is created, ensuring that your company is protected at the earliest stages of a new virus outbreak. Through an array of online tools, your IT managers can easily manage the messages flowing in and out of their enterprise, via a single-point of contact.
The Secure E-mail Gateway functionality resides in AT&T's Internet Data Centers, strategically located at key points throughout the Internet. The data centers are peers, providing full redundancy, high availability, and unparalleled reliability. This network serves as a protective bridge between the Internet and your network so all the filtering and blocking happens before any e-mail traffic hits your network or mail servers. The service is available stand alone or as an option of Network-Based Firewall Service.
- Filtering technology that catches more than 95 percent of incoming spam
- Continuously updated virus scanning capability
- Content Management and Policy Enforcement Tools
- Disaster Recovery
- Statistics available on an hourly, daily and monthly level
- Provides comprehensive up-to-date protection from viruses and spam
- Covers both inbound and outbound messages
- Provides real-time monitoring and end-to-end visibility
- Reduces bandwidth, server processing and storage costs
- Eliminates day-to-day maintenance headaches
- Scales effortlessly as volume increases
- Service with one predictable monthly bill
- Integrates easily with AT&T Network-Based Firewall Service
Many Services are subject to regulatory approval and not all Services are available in all areas. Please contact an account executive for more details.