AT&T Premises-Based Firewall Service provides a highly functional layer of security to your networks. The service is a fully managed solution, which includes all hardware and software components, configuration, installation, day to day management and maintenance, as well as expert customer support and proactive network monitoring through the AT&T Security Network Operations Center.
You can choose from four AT&T Premises-Based Firewall solutions. All these configurations let you define your own security policy and tailor the solution to the size of your user base and enforce security policy on each interface of the firewall. Three solutions combine the leading security industry software, Checkpoint®, with hardware or platforms from Nokia, Sun, or Cisco ASA. All the Checkpoint-based options offer High Availability configurations, higher bandwidth and security reporting capabilities. The fourth option offers a Cisco IOS Firewall feature on Cisco Routers. This configuration is appropriate for small offices that require basic security with bandwidth throughput of T1 and below. The firewalls are actively managed and monitored 24x7 by AT&T security professionals based on your unique network security policy.
The firewall server installed on your site enforces specific security policies on each interface: all packets received by the firewall are compared to multiple firewall rule sets depending on the service selected. The firewall inspects each packet of data and either allows entrance, denies access or passes an alert to AT&T's Security Network Operations Center (S/NOC). Security event logs are both collected on the firewall for customer review and sent to the S/NOC for further analysis and alerting.
- 7x24 Management
- User Defined Policy
- Stateful inspection
- Network Address Translation (NAT)
- DMZ/extranet support on most models
- High availability configurations on most models
- URL screening option for Checkpoint on Sun Server firewall
- VPN Connectivity Option with Checkpoint and Cisco ASA firewalls
- Option to implement Checkpoint and Cisco ASA firewalls into AT&T Internet Data Centers
- Security reporting for Checkpoint and Cisco ASA firewalls
- Increases the security of your Internet, intranet and extranet environments
- Offers you a fully managed end to end solution
- Reduces your capital investments, staffing and maintenance expenses
- Reduces the complexity associated with managing your IP network firewall security solution
- Allows you to customize your security policies and define different levels of security for various users and applications
- Utilizes industry-leading hardware and software with proven and reliable technology
- Integrates easily with your current infrastructure