AT&T OPT-E-WAN is a global Ethernet solution delivered on an MPLS core. OPT-E-WAN is a switched service or Virtual Private LAN Service (VPLS). OPT-E-WAN can connect multiple locations in a variety of cities nationwide or globally with options in configuration, bandwidth and Service Levels.
OPT-E-WAN is a good choice when:
- You need to connect high value data hubs, call centers, or media centers, together with large pipes and full end-user control.
- Your applications are very security sensitive and require encryption of the entire address.
- You have built your network backbone or MPLS network and want dedicated Ethernet Private Line to augment your design.
- You want to build an Ethernet VPN using the IT knowledge and skills that you already have. You have a local Ethernet MAN network and are looking to extend it to a wide-area.
OPT-E-WAN allows your multiple locations to communicate with each other across a wide area network; with the control and feel of a local area network. OPT-E-WAN enables Ethernet Virtual Private LAN Service (VPLS) between locations. OPT-E-WAN service helps future-proof your business by being able to grow and change with your business and applications needs.
- National network
- Dense metropolitan coverage
- Global reach
Flexible and Complementary Configuration Types
- Point to Point
- Point to Multi-Point (Hub & Spoke)
- Multi-Point to Multi-Point (Any to Any)
OPT-E-WAN service provides flexibility with bandwidth options, from 1 Mbps to 1 Gbps, and multiple classes of services to help you meet your changing data needs. OPT-E-WAN can complement AT&T IP VPN, as well as local area Ethernet solutions, or provide you with an end to end Ethernet network.
OPT-E-WAN supports many transport data configurations so your network will look and feel the way you want with local, national, and international reach.
Connect multiple LANS and MANS (Metropolitan Area Networks) on a national and global basis. You can have a global network with a local Ethernet feel. You can consistently deploy Ethernet anywhere you do business.
OPT-E-WAN delivers a service solution for those who prefer to “Do - It –Yourself” or for special applications where you want to eliminate complexities and maintain network and service control. OPT-E-WAN is a simplified approach to your business network that is ideal for important business needs.
- You fully control your network routing and tune convergence performance for your enterprise.
- You have any-to-any connectivity between your locations using Ethernet access.
- Your Carrier Ethernet is powered by AT&T’s Global MPLS Network with its inherent reliability, throughput, and low delay and jitter.
- You can deploy complimentary Ethernet MANs and connect them together for complete control of your WAN. AT&T VPN solutions are also complimentary so when you demand full control between data centers, call centers, and media centers you can still use VPN for spoke locations and reach.
- You can utilize existing Ethernet switches for ease of implementation and potential savings.
- You have a global VPLS solution, for consistent application deployment and scaling.
Many Services are subject to regulatory approval and not all Services are available in all areas. Please contact an account executive for more details.