Mobility solutions? We’ve got them. In addition to providing for their wireline needs, your on-the-go customers expect you to be able to provide for their mobile needs, too.
AT&T has the nation's fastest mobile broadband network.
- Our HSPA+ radio network covers virtually 100 percent of our mobile broadband footprint.
- When combined with enhanced backhaul, HSPA+ provides a great 4G experience with speeds up to four times faster than our already fast mobile broadband speeds*.
- Almost 90 percent of our mobile data traffic runs over this enhanced backhaul.
- In addition, our 4G LTE network, is now available in 103 markets**. We plan
to double LTE POP coverage by year end 2012.
- Our 4G LTE network is blazing fast, achieving speeds up to 10 times faster than 3G***.
- Our mobile broadband service covers more than 80 percent of the population, including the top 100 U.S. markets.
* 4G speeds delivered by HSPA+ with enhanced backhaul. Available in limited
areas. Availability increasing with ongoing backhaul deployment. 4G device
required. Learn more at att.com/network
** As of November 16, 2012.
*** Up to 10x claim compares 4G LTE download speeds to industry average 3G download speeds.
AT&T offers the broadest international coverage of any U.S. carrier and has the most wireless phones that work in the most countries.
- AT&T delivers voice service in more than 225 countries and data service in more than 205 countries. AT&T also offers voice and data roaming coverage on more than 140 major cruise ships, as well as mobile broadband services in more than 145 countries.
- AT&T’s network uses GSM technology, which stands for Global System for Mobile communications. It is the global technology standard upon which the vast majority of the world’s wireless services operate.
- AT&T remains the only major U.S. wireless carrier to offer low-cost international messaging packages when traveling in more than 100 countries
Our new, more affordable rate plans now make smartphone and tablet technology available to even more customers. Couple that with our selection of business-specific mobile applications and your customers can maximize their wireless and their business all at the same time.
Products & Services
View AT&T's comprehensive set of Products and Services.
*3G not available in all areas.
** 4G speeds delivered by HSPA+ with enhanced backhaul. Available in limited areas. Availability increasing with ongoing backhaul deployment. 4G device required. Learn more at att.com/network
*** As of November 20, 2011.
**** Up to 10x claim compares 4G LTE download speeds to industry average 3G download speeds.